Autopay

Chiefkeith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why hasnt autopay taken payment?

12 REPLIES 12

Noosiekins
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lisalind wrote:

Not sure if signed up for autopay. It says next payment date and amount due, but also payment information is saved. Where does it say if you are registered?

This is under the Payment Tab...

Untitled-1.jpg

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lisalind wrote:

Not sure if signed up for autopay. It says next payment date and amount due, but also payment information is saved. Where does it say if you are registered?

As soon as you sign in to your self-serve account, scroll down to the bottom of the page. It will state there if you are registered for Autopay.

GC

lisalind

lisalind

How do you see that you are set up for autopay? Where does it show that?

Noosiekins

Check and see if your Payment Due Date's been updated. Mine got updated this morning...

availfunds.png

Chiefkeith

Mine has still yet to go through.. it says im set up for autopay and i have the cash in my account.. not sure whats going on

Noosiekins

Looks like we have the same renewal date @Chiefkeith... I was worried about the same thing yesterday. Kept my phone off wifi to make sure things are working (since ya know, no one ever calls anymore and everything is through data.) 

I checked my visa this morning and the payment went through no problem. Then almost right at 9, I got te texts saying thank you for renewing and how my rewards were applied 🙂 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

i wouldn't worry about it until your phone stops working

Chiefkeith

Thank you

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There are two dates in the self serve portal.  The one that we see in the overview page called payment due date is the day when top up is required if not using auto pay.  The following day (early in the morning usually) is when funds are used to pay for service renewal.  As long as service is not interrupted, don't worry be happy.  Smiley Happy

Chiefkeith

Today is my schedualed billing date, and card is registered to account.

cmatassa

Autopay should charge your card on the date scheduled in your account.  Make sure your credit card details are accurate, but if you are using a credit card it may simply show up under your "pending transactions" until the payment is processed.

Need Help? Let's chat.