cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay rewards not applied to my bill

Prvnm001
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have become public Mobile customer on 8th June’2019 and subscribed for auto-pay. I have not received the autopay credit.

10 REPLIES 10

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Prvnm001In case you haven't clued in yet.. other than people with the badge MOD or PM.. everyone here are fellow users just like you.. We can't really "check" anything for you, since we are not privy to your account details. For account details, that will require a private message to the Moderator_Team.

You can try resetting your account with the lost phone trick.Log into your Self-Serve account.

2. Click on "Plan and Add-Ons" tab.
3. Click on "Lost/Stolen Phone" tab.
4. Click on "Suspend Service" button.
5. Logout and wait for a few mins.
6. Login again and get back to the "Lost/Stolen Phone" tab.
7. Click on "Resume Service" button.
8. Restart your phone.

If you set up AutoPay at activation, your first AutoPay reward will be automatically credited to your Self-Serve account after activation. After that, you will receive an AutoPay reward at each renewal date before payment is processed.  If you have further problems then contact a moderator.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

Prvnm001

My wife and myself took public Mobile on same day (last  Saturday ). I can see her rewards updated on her profile, so that it’s reflected in next statement but mine is not reflected. Can you please check?

Robin1992

The Auto pay rewards will be applied to your next payment. 

So on July 8th, you will be credited .

@Prvnm001 

I'm attaching screen captures of my newly activated (May 15) backup phone plan.  You'll see I have $12 in activation credits already in my Balance, as described for you above.

AvailableFunds_withBalance_AfterActivation.PNGPaymentHistory_FirstActivation.PNG

@Prvnm001, I believe you will have a $2 credit already applied to your available balance (check your My Account Overview page).  As the reward is applied after you pay upon activation, it's immediately applied to your account credit, rather than sitting in the 'Reward' bank.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Prvnm001 wrote:

I have become public Mobile customer on 8th June’2019 and subscribed for auto-pay. I have not received the autopay credit.

@Prvnm001  It will show up in your account in a couple of days. On your next renewal you will get a $2 + $2 = $4 off.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Prvnm001 , autopay is a applied on your second bill statement. You can always check if autopay is active  by going on your payment and seeing if a card is registered in autopay. As for your reward, it should be listed on the page under the rewards section.  If all seem to be good on your end, I would send a private message to the moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.