cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay did not work urgent!!!!

sagargandhi571
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It was suppose to go through today now it says account has been suspened what to do not even able to soeak to rep by calling 611 need help urgent.

9 REPLIES 9

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

So do you have enough balance on your account, but it still not renew automaticlly? that is wield, as sometimes the autopay not working, but if you have enough balance on your account, it still get going. Just send a message to MOD team for fix. 

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is happening a lot more often than it should. I hope someone is looking into why as this is a bit of a concern for me trying to recommend.

@sagargandhi571  If your phone isn't working then there was a problem with your account renewal. It is normal for accounts to say suspended/expired for 1-2 days before your renewal date but you should never loose service during that time.

sagargandhi571

When i call someone it says you dont have an active plan on your account

sagargandhi571

When i select amount due to pay manually it says you already have enough funds in your account.

And also is it normal will my transaction go through today or it should have gone through till now has it ever happened with you

Thanks a lot

sagargandhi571

@sagargandhi571Try manually adding funds to your account and clicking on Reactivate, wait a few minutes and restart your phone. If it's still not working go into your account and report your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found then restart your phone.

If that still doesn't work you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sagargandhi571

No i am not able to call anyone 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@sagargandhi571  Is your phone still working? It is normal for your account to say suspended or expired around your renewal date. Sometime today payment should be processed and by tomorrow it should change to Active.

Need Help? Let's chat.