cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay credit

Canlan54a
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you set up 2 separate accounts each with autopay using the same credit card, will each account receive the $2 per month autopay credit? Thanks, Rob

5 REPLIES 5

Milk

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Canlan54a wrote:

If you set up 2 separate accounts each with autopay using the same credit card, will each account receive the $2 per month autopay credit? Thanks, Rob

Yes, even though each account must have its own email associated with the account you can pay multiple accounts with the same credit card.

My account must be really screwed - in addition to not showing "Funds Available" as previously posted it also will not allow the same credit card to be used on another account - when I tried to do this I get an error message stating that the credit card is already on file on another account.

****** Considering to start fresh and open a new account but was told (by Beer)  that I may not be able to port my number to the new account. Would hate to take a chance and possibly loose my existing number unless I get assurance that I will be able to port my number.

Canlan54a

Many thanks to all for responding!

Rob

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Canlan54a wrote:

Yes, even though each account must have its own email associated with the account you can pay multiple accounts with the same credit card.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Canlan54a wrote:

Hey @Canlan54a 

Absolutely, You will receive the 2$ autopay reward on both of the accounts.

As long as the account is on autopay it does not matter how you pay for them.

Cheers

dnadolny

Hi Rob,

Yes, each account will receive the $2 per month autopay credit!

Need Help? Let's chat.