cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay but expired

becky953
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have my plan set to autopay but today I noticed I couldn't place any calls and I get the message that I'm "not registered on network". When I logged into my account it says that my plan is expired. Why is my plan expired when it isnt even due until Dec 3rd? Also, the credit card attached to the account is fine. So that's not an issue. Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@becky953 wrote:

Manually paying fixed the expired account. 

I think the "not registered on network" might be a separate issue. 

Thanks!

Check your phone on devicecheck.ca or down from the Get Started link on the top of this page.

becky953

Manually paying fixed the expired account. 

I think the "not registered on network" might be a separate issue. 

Thanks!

Try restarting your phone.

You could try the following but there is the potential to lose any rewards.  Try the lost/stolen feature. You could potentially lose any rewards. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.  Also try adding a $1 payment. if you still have problems then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

becky953

So I manually paid and now my account is active again but I'm still not able to make/receive phone calls or texts. When I try to call out I get the "not registered on network" message again. Any other ideas? 

becky953

I tried making a manual payment and still nothing. It's been several hours. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@becky953 wrote:

I have my plan set to autopay but today I noticed I couldn't place any calls and I get the message that I'm "not registered on network". When I logged into my account it says that my plan is expired. Why is my plan expired when it isnt even due until Dec 3rd? Also, the credit card attached to the account is fine. So that's not an issue. Thanks!

Try making a manual payment of $1 to try and kickstart your plan.  Is your renewal tonight?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@becky953 wrote:

Try making a manual payment of $1 to try and kickstart your plan.  Is your renewal tonight?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dolphin1 wrote:

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@becky953 wrote:

Same happened to me the day before payment was due — PLAN EXPIRED —. The folks here told me that is a normal message or quirk with PM. Payment went through and message disappeared.....no issues. But I DID NOT have....."not registered on network". I would contact a MOD.  Use the question mark ...bottom right.....  Even though I have auto-pay I prepay before the due date to avoid issues as was suggested here....but if you do that......don’t cancel auto-pay. 

How do you pay before your due date ?  Will you still be charged on your due date the amount on your account ?

You can use vouchers that you buy in stores or online. Or you can use the registered payment card.

Everything goes into and comes out of Available Funds. If insufficient on renewal night then it will go to the registered payment card.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@becky953 wrote:

Same happened to me the day before payment was due — PLAN EXPIRED —. The folks here told me that is a normal message or quirk with PM. Payment went through and message disappeared.....no issues. But I DID NOT have....."not registered on network". I would contact a MOD.  Use the question mark ...bottom right.....  Even though I have auto-pay I prepay before the due date to avoid issues as was suggested here....but if you do that......don’t cancel auto-pay. 

How do you pay before your due date ?  Will you still be charged on your due date the amount on your account ?

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@becky953 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.