cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay Suspended then Phone suspended, lost autopay credit

bpopman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Changed credit cards at end of Sept and I guess somehow how my autopay got suspended on that account- have 3,  Only found a couple days ago as phone was suspended.  Had to go back to account and pay the balanace, did not include autopay credit of $2, and then reset autopay.

How do I get my $2 for my autopay credit back for latest payment of $21(should have been $19)?

Should I not have received an email when my phone was suspended?

When I changed the CC info should my autopay not have just continued on?  Or when you change credit card info(my expiry was about to change) do you have to re-up the autopay?

Also, is there a way to see the actual CC info including the expiry date?  Can seem to that info - my CC # is the same so I am not sure about my other accounts??

I have 3 phones under my plan - Is there not a way to merge them to one account so I can not have to go under 3 different users????

Thanks,

Brian

5 REPLIES 5

@Ninja0628 wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@Ninja0628  When you updated your credit card did you remove or replace it? I have had no autopay issues when managing my card and choosing replace rather than remove. No reactivation of autopay was required.

You mean to address @bpopman 

@Ninja0628 Oops sorry about that.

Ninja0628

@darlicious wrote:

@Ninja0628  When you updated your credit card did you remove or replace it? I have had no autopay issues when managing my card and choosing replace rather than remove. No reactivation of autopay was required.

You mean to address @bpopman 

Edit: Oops this was meant for you @bpopman 

Ninja0628

@bpopman wrote:

Hi,

Changed credit cards at end of Sept and I guess somehow how my autopay got suspended on that account- have 3,  Only found a couple days ago as phone was suspended.  Had to go back to account and pay the balanace, did not include autopay credit of $2, and then reset autopay.

How do I get my $2 for my autopay credit back for latest payment of $21(should have been $19)?

Should I not have received an email when my phone was suspended?

When I changed the CC info should my autopay not have just continued on?  Or when you change credit card info(my expiry was about to change) do you have to re-up the autopay?

Also, is there a way to see the actual CC info including the expiry date?  Can seem to that info - my CC # is the same so I am not sure about my other accounts??

I have 3 phones under my plan - Is there not a way to merge them to one account so I can not have to go under 3 different users????

Thanks,

Brian

1.  Sign in Self Serve and re-activate Auto-Pay in Payment tab.  You'll be able to see your credit card information from  there as well.

2. PM does not have a family or share plan, so each line is a separate account.  

Master2001
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You need to reactivate AutoPay when you change credit card. Activate AutoPay now, you may get $2 credit in your account (within a week) for future renew and another $2 credit just before renew date.

Need Help? Let's chat.