cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay never credited.

Hamid0812
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto pay reward was never credited to my account. I would like the problem solved.

6 REPLIES 6

@Hamid0812 wrote:

Thank you for the replies. I have been a customer for a long time. The text I receive after paying for my account, lists the loyalty reward $5 and $0 reward auto pay.

Only the moderator can fix that for you.

Hamid0812
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for the replies. I have been a customer for a long time. The text I receive after paying for my account, lists the loyalty reward $5 and $0 reward auto pay.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only the initial AutoPay reward of $2 is credited into your account balance immediately after signing up (so long as AutoPay was selected during activation). The rest of the AutoPay rewards won't appear in your account until right before your renewal dates.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hamid0812 wrote:

Auto pay reward was never credited to my account. I would like the problem solved.

Please explain what you mean by credited?

The $2 auto-pay credit or something else.

If it's the $2 auto-pay credit in your rewards, it will be added as an award and will come off your next payment first; before your preferred auto-pay method.

If you don't see this $2 auto-pay credit in your rewards; then you'll need to contact a mod to have this correct (link).

Mods usually respond within 48-hours; however, may take a bit longer if there's more user issues than normal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hamid0812 wrote:

If you signed up and chose autopay right away then you should get $2 in your Available Funds after all is done and ready to go. And you'll see the autopay reward in the rewards area of your overview page. Then on your first renewal you'll get $4 off. Thereafter $2 off.

If you waited to set up autopay then you will only see it in the rewards area of your overview page. Then on your next renewals you'll see $2 off.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812Can you illustrate that for us fellow users by screen capturing your payment history?

Need Help? Let's chat.