cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto outcoming call

vivianxujing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in plan $10/month for 50min free call. Why There are 11 Auto outcomingcall from my phone to a  strange number that i never know and i did not do . It took my 11 minuts. How i Can get it wave off?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Psm wrote:

is your problem resolved? if yes what was the solution?

What plan are you on?

If the $10 plan then all you need to be concerned about is the overview counter. All activity gets logged in the usage details. But only the ones that count and matter go to the counter.

Psm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

is your problem resolved? if yes what was the solution?

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@vivianxujing, outgoing calls could be you calling your voicemail, or a call going to your voicemail for someone calling and leaving a message.

If the number starts with an area code that is in your area code or another that is local to you, and ends in 4001 or 4002 (there may be others similar) then this would be voicemail.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vivianxujing wrote:

I am in plan $10/month for 50min free call. Why There are 11 Auto outcomingcall from my phone to a  strange number that i never know and i did not do . It took my 11 minuts. How i Can get it wave off?

What do you mean by outcoming call?

Do you mean BOTH outgoing and incoming calls?

When your incoming call is forwarded to the voicemail number, it is a outgoing call to PM voicemail system to record your caller voicemail.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only moderator has access to your account.  Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help. Click here to send them a private message."
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.