cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay reward not received

hasindunr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have added my credit card for 2 payment cycles, but the PAYMENT FOR NEXT CYCLE remains the original amount without the $2 deduction.

4 REPLIES 4

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If your autopay rewards are not showing in the my account details page under rewards then contact support agents by clicking the blurb on the bottom right and create a ticket. 

@hasindunr 

If it helps go to your rewards page in your self serve account. This will tell you your estimated amount for your next payment. This section subtracts any funds in your balance and your estimated rewards from your plan amount to give you the estimated payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hasindunr : That front page number only recognizes Available Funds. Not anticipated rewards.

The Amount Due recognizes Available Funds...not the other number.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hasindunr wrote:

I have added my credit card for 2 payment cycles, but the PAYMENT FOR NEXT CYCLE remains the original amount without the $2 deduction.

@hasindunr   The $2 reward will be added to your account balance just before the payment is taken around/after 9 pm ET on the day of your renewal.

Do you see $2 rewards under My Rewards on your overview page?  That will be added to your account for the autopay discount.

Need Help? Let's chat.