cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Rewards not being applied to my bill

KVaillant
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm a new customer to PM and have set up auto pay which is working since I was just charged for my next month of service. 

I was awarded $2 for setting up auto pay but on my bill I paid the regular amount, the $2 was not subtracted from my bill.

My new Rewards amount now shows $2 because of the auto pay and the previous $2 has vanished and never applied to my account. 

Is there a time frame I have to wait before this gets activated??

6 REPLIES 6

KVaillant

I changed the title of the thread, thanks. 

KVaillant

The problem was on my banks part, I think. 

When I checked yesterday my bank showed my regular payment to PM. When I just checked it showed the correct amount charged with all credits taken off. 

Thanks

KVaillant

Nevermind everyone, I was charged the correct amount. My bank just took some time to update. 

Sorry for wasting your time. 

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@KVaillant wrote:

I'm a new customer to PM and have set up auto pay which is working since I was just charged for my next month of service. 

I was awarded $2 for setting up auto pay but on my bill I paid the regular amount, the $2 was not subtracted from my bill.

My new Rewards amount now shows $2 because of the auto pay and the previous $2 has vanished and never applied to my account. 

Post a screen shot of your payment history? Black out all personal information, please.

BTW, if you are a new customer, you don't get loyalty rewards. You should change the title of your thread.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@KVaillant wrote:

The only thing to do is to write a message to the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain with details to them what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@KVaillant wrote:

Are you able to grab a screen shot of your payment history for us to see and we might be able to get a better idea of what is going on for you.  DO you have any funds in Available Funds, you can find this on your account overview page.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.