cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Automatic Top Up

PSF
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is Auto Pay and Automatic top up the same thing to get your extra 500 mb of  data every month

12 REPLIES 12

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes.

$15 plan includes: 100 Canada-wide minutes, unlimited international text and picture messaging, voicemail and call display, as well as a bonus 250MB of 3G data if you sign up for AutoPay (plus $2 discount).

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/15for250MB-3Gspeed

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Autopay doesn't give a 500MB data bonus on the $15 plan only 250MB of data.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile.

PSF

Yes thanks I did the gift card contest to

PSF

Thanks I got the Guy at Walmart to do all that yesterday for me 

PSF

Thank your very helpful this is so much better than being stuck on the phone with a technical support agent easy to learn in here

@PSF  Welcome to public mobile. Be sure to add your free holiday 400 international minutes add on and free holiday 1gb data add on  by going into your account to plans and add on page. Click on each one and submit them for payment $0.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

@PSF wrote:

Awesome thanks glad to know it's the same thing instead of two separate things because I think because of Auto pay I get my extra 500 mb of data every month I just signed up yesterday so I get a flash deal of second month free to 

@PSF  Correct, welcome to Public Mobile.

PSF

Awesome thanks glad to know it's the same thing instead of two separate things because I think because of Auto pay I get my extra 500 mb of data every month I just signed up yesterday so I get a flash deal of second month free to 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@PSF wrote:

Is Auto Pay and Automatic top up the same thing to get your extra 500 mb of  data every month

@PSF  Yes it is. 🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.