cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempting to activate sim, will not accept payment from any of my cards

Lizza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

I have been trying to activate a sim card but am having an issue with the last step. I have tried my TD bank card, didn't work. Then I attempted to try with my KOHO card that I used to purchase the sim card with and it still won't accept even with making sure the address is the same.

Is the processor down? or am I missing something I am not thinking about right now?

Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy

5 REPLIES 5

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Lizza, I had an issue when my KOHO had no balance.  Make sure you have funds available on the KOHO card if you wish to try it again.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Lizza wrote:

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

I have been trying to activate a sim card but am having an issue with the last step. I have tried my TD bank card, didn't work. Then I attempted to try with my KOHO card that I used to purchase the sim card with and it still won't accept even with making sure the address is the same.

Is the processor down? or am I missing something I am not thinking about right now?

You are not able to setup the account with a bank debit card.  You will need a MC or Visa to initially set it up.  It says it does take Visa Debit but I wasn't able to initially setup autopay with my Visa debit and had to use an actual Credit Card.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lizza wrote:

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

@Lizza  Clear you  Browser's cache, restart your computer try using incongnito mode with your browser and try again. If it doesn't work you might have to contact Public Mobile to add the card for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lizza wrote:

Hi everyone Smiley Happy

Make sure that the address for you is inputed exactly as it is shown on your statement.

Same unit number, hyphens, etc.

Also, try another browser of use incognito mode in Chrome.

Good luck 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.