cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking for a specific number

Lunatic20ca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I request apon signup a specific number that is no longer in service ?  It for personal reasons!!

9 REPLIES 9

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Lunatic20ca hi you could try calling that number to see if it is in use at least you will see if it may be available 

EntSolo

Ho s... i misss that tks. 🙂

@EntSolo  You shoud edit your post and remove that image because it contains your acct# for your own protection remove that image ASAP.

@EntSolo 

That won't help someone wanting a certain number. The number change option gives no way to search and only gives a few numbers at a time.

EntSolo

Hi ! I'm new here and i browse my profil for option a couple minute ago and i see this.

This maybe can help you. you can chose some disponible phone number in your area or you can transfer your old number from residentiel or cell phone.

With this you can'T chose a specific number but you can use your old one or find some number you more like to use.

I wish this can help you. Sorry for my bad english 🙂 Have a good day.

Inkednumber_LI.jpg

@geopublic wrote:

@Lunatic20ca  If the number you want belongs to the PM pool and is currently not being used and you don't see it during activation you can submit a ticket and put in a request.

@Lunatic20ca The mods might also be able to acess the Telus number pool. If the number was from a different carrier, you need to ask them. You can only gwt a certain number if not being used by someone.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lunatic20ca wrote:

Can I request apon signup a specific number that is no longer in service ?  It for personal reasons!!

@Lunatic20ca  If the number you want belongs to the PM pool and is currently not being used and you don't see it during activation you can submit a ticket and put in a request.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us link. To access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form then select the Click me! link.

Hope this helps.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lunatic20ca wrote:

@Lunatic20ca  No, you can however try to select the last 4 digits of a number for your specific area code during activation.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Lunatic20ca wrote:

When you activate, you can only request last 4 digits.

Need Help? Let's chat.