cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Are there system problems today?

@Silwaljagat Did you restart the phone? or reset the network via General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you have a new phone? and eveything worked before try reseting the sim also reboot a couple of times if that doesn't work do a network reset

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, finding everything very very slow. Also, having major problems trying to port numbers. System keeps saying "unable to transfer number" 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having same problem logging into my account.

I was at the Richmond Centre (BC) kiosk this afternoon to activate a new account for my Dad.  The kiosk was experiencing the same difficulties. After about 30 minutes, I just bought a voucher and left it with them to activate the new account.  About an hour later, they called me to say the sim was finally working.  All is good.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was caught by that slow response. unfortunately I was trying to register as a member of Community. Imagine all the hassles.  Left it for 1.5 hours, back and started it all over again. Done.

My transaction history is missing and my credit balance is incorrect (short by a $1)

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@funpigthat's a common problem it will clear itself up

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ Silwaljagat No there is no call center... as that is what we all give up so we can save a few bucks.

I guess PM has to be left a little glitchy so its parent Telus can still claim that it has the "best service".

Website is working normally for me now.  Regarding the $1 difference, I will just wait for renewal date to see if the autopay and credits work as it should.