cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Are there system problems today?

@Silwaljagat Did you restart the phone? or reset the network via General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.
Mayor / Maire

you have a new phone? and eveything worked before try reseting the sim also reboot a couple of times if that doesn't work do a network reset

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, finding everything very very slow. Also, having major problems trying to port numbers. System keeps saying "unable to transfer number" 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am having same problem logging into my account.

I was at the Richmond Centre (BC) kiosk this afternoon to activate a new account for my Dad.  The kiosk was experiencing the same difficulties. After about 30 minutes, I just bought a voucher and left it with them to activate the new account.  About an hour later, they called me to say the sim was finally working.  All is good.

I was caught by that slow response. unfortunately I was trying to register as a member of Community. Imagine all the hassles.  Left it for 1.5 hours, back and started it all over again. Done.

My transaction history is missing and my credit balance is incorrect (short by a $1)

Mayor / Maire

@funpigthat's a common problem it will clear itself up

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ Silwaljagat No there is no call center... as that is what we all give up so we can save a few bucks.

I guess PM has to be left a little glitchy so its parent Telus can still claim that it has the "best service".

Website is working normally for me now.  Regarding the $1 difference, I will just wait for renewal date to see if the autopay and credits work as it should.

I have the exact same problem every time I try to view my account. The page does not load, all the other links work on the Public Mobile site but as soon as you click on My Accounts link, the self serve address does show in the address bar but that is all. It takes forever to go to the page and lots of time, I just gave up as the page was not loading at all.

Would someone be able to fix this issue, please - Moderators...