cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there system problems today?

Whisper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It seems to be taking a very long time to log in to my account.  I let it run for more than 5 minutes and it did not log in.       Are there system problems today (Thurs. July 11) ?     Anyone else finding it slow?

19 REPLIES 19

rdulvy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the exact same problem every time I try to view my account. The page does not load, all the other links work on the Public Mobile site but as soon as you click on My Accounts link, the self serve address does show in the address bar but that is all. It takes forever to go to the page and lots of time, I just gave up as the page was not loading at all.

Would someone be able to fix this issue, please - Moderators...

funpig
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I guess PM has to be left a little glitchy so its parent Telus can still claim that it has the "best service".

Website is working normally for me now.  Regarding the $1 difference, I will just wait for renewal date to see if the autopay and credits work as it should.

@ Silwaljagat No there is no call center... as that is what we all give up so we can save a few bucks.

@funpigthat's a common problem it will clear itself up

funpig

My transaction history is missing and my credit balance is incorrect (short by a $1)

Chillip

I was caught by that slow response. unfortunately I was trying to register as a member of Community. Imagine all the hassles.  Left it for 1.5 hours, back and started it all over again. Done.

funpig

I am having same problem logging into my account.

I was at the Richmond Centre (BC) kiosk this afternoon to activate a new account for my Dad.  The kiosk was experiencing the same difficulties. After about 30 minutes, I just bought a voucher and left it with them to activate the new account.  About an hour later, they called me to say the sim was finally working.  All is good.

johnggreenall

Yes, finding everything very very slow. Also, having major problems trying to port numbers. System keeps saying "unable to transfer number" 

you have a new phone? and eveything worked before try reseting the sim also reboot a couple of times if that doesn't work do a network reset

@Silwaljagat Did you restart the phone? or reset the network via General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings.

Silwaljagat

Is there any number where we can call ??

Silwaljagat

I have 4.5 GB data and Canada wide talk. 

@Silwaljagat  what plan are you on is there any data showing in your data and add on section?

Silwaljagat

Spence I change my phone my data not working. What I do ? Please advice me. My new phone iPhone sx Max.

thanks. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I find that Self Serve page loading is slow more often than not. As a comparison, I tried the Koodo page on an old account and it's not much better.

NancyJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Whisper  Having the same problem here...got logged in but wouldn;t go any further than that. Try back again later-hopefully its all cleared up then.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, I have the same problems today. The public mobile need to improve the website, as it is always slow..

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Whisper wrote:

It seems to be taking a very long time to log in to my account.  I let it run for more than 5 minutes and it did not log in.       Are there system problems today (Thurs. July 11) ?     Anyone else finding it slow?

Yeah it seems selfserve is taking forever to respond.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Whisper  there are always issues lol try in an hour things will probably be betterSmiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.