cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any good black Friday deals for existing Public Mobile users?

Rahulh2009
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Guys. I had a question here, or rather need help.

Regards,

Rahul 

4 REPLIES 4

When would there ever be a Black Friday deal (good or bad) for existing customers? What would an existing PM customer be buying related to Public Mobile on Black Friday? A gross of SIM Cards maybe? I guess they could have a "Buy a 1Gb data add-on get 2Gb" promotion. Doesn't seem likely though.....

AE_Collector

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

One option people have done is Port their number out to a different provider then port back.  There is a cost in doing this, loss of rewards and remaining time in you pm plan, so you need to weigh the benefits of going for the new promo vs staying on your existing plan.

Iirc the best promo I remember seeing was stacking a 25$ refer a friend reward on top of a 10 off for 6 months.   Which totaled 85$ overall savings.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rahulh2009 wrote:

Regards,

Rahul 

For the past 6 months, IIRC, I have not seen too many PM promo were including the existing subscribers.  There was a bonus 1GB data add-on to all existing subscribers a few months ago.  I am not expecting any promo for existing subscribers.  YMMV

@Rahulh2009 wrote:

Regards,

Rahul 

Promotions are not usually announced until the day before or the day that they start. Your guess is as good as anyone else's.  They're also not usually for existing customers.

Need Help? Let's chat.