cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Cellular Service

pogkev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are there any update to support Apple watches with cellular? I would like to use PM since I have a credit balance that I would like to use. I understand that Telus offers $10/Month to support cellular service with smartwatches but I would like to use all my balance instead from PM.

7 REPLIES 7

Unfortunately, you cannot use an eSim device with Public Mobile at this time including an Apple watch

gerry_f
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have there been any more updates on PM providing support for Apple Watch?

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
If i have a smart watch that accepts a micro/nano SIM, could I put in my PM SIM and have the watch work to receive calls and sms?

phamyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it

Mitch1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you happen to purchase another smart watch for a standalone 3g/4g device get one with a micro sim. The "esim" limits to what carrier it will work on. 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The balance you have on Public Mobile is not transferable to Telus. Sorry.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@pogkev wrote:

Are there any update to support Apple watches with cellular? I would like to use PM since I have a credit balance that I would like to use. I understand that Telus offers $10/Month to support cellular service with smartwatches but I would like to use all my balance instead from PM.

Can't be used. No esim support at Public Mobile but it wouldn't matter if they did. There are no data share plans. 

Need Help? Let's chat.