cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Referral Incentive $$$ Promo???

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there any referral code Incentive promo going on??? 

7 REPLIES 7

@danlee wrote:

I guess there is no current promo for friend referral, used to offer $25 credits to whoever you refer, makes it more enticing for someone who wana change plan.

@danlee  can I ask why you gave yourself the solution to your own question when many others already answered you correctly?  Giving yourself the solution when others have provided the answer is frowned upon in the community as it puts up the perception of someone gaming the rewards that are offered to community members for helping out.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I guess there is no current promo for friend referral, used to offer $25 credits to whoever you refer, makes it more enticing for someone who wana change plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There are currently no incentive promos.

• Loyalty Reward: $1/30 days for each year you’re with us, up to $5/30 days.
  • AutoPay Reward: $2/30 days.
  • Refer a Friend: $1/30 days for each friend you refer – plus, your friend receives a one-time credit of $10.
  • Community Reward: up to $15/30 days.

Autumn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There are several ways to earn reward $:

a) autopay - $2 off per month.

b) refer a friend $1 / month

c) community rewards -

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/the-community-reward

d) loyalty reward - $1 off per year that you stay with PM up to a max of 5 years. 

Joelkim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't think there will be

@danlee wrote:

Is there any referral code Incentive promo going on??? 

any other promotions, but you can get more rewards if you keep with PM. 

I'm just happy to receive $3 off every month. That's all I want. 😄

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

As mentioned by 1 of the community members, you receive $1 a month as credit which can be applied to your bill every month. The friend you refer receives $10 (a 1 time amount)

This article might be useful 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@danleeThere is no extra promotion other than the normal $1 / month off for the person who gives out the referral code (as long as the person who used the referral code is active) + $10 one time credit code for the person who used the referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.