cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Order I Made

Jennneave22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I ordered a phone from here on August 31 and i have been waiting for a whole month for my phone to come in. then i found out it was waiting for me since August 19 at a place in my town and i went to pic it up to find out it was sent back and now i got an email saying i got the refund back. I'm wondering how i can get it back?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jennneave22 wrote:

Hi I ordered a phone from here on August 31 and i have been waiting for a whole month for my phone to come in. then i found out it was waiting for me since August 19 at a place in my town and i went to pic it up to find out it was sent back and now i got an email saying i got the refund back. I'm wondering how i can get it back?

@Jennneave22 

It is too bad you are still out a phone, but at least you are getting refunded the charge.

Better that it got returned to sender, than getting delivered to someone/somewhere else; that would be much more tricker to get a refund.

Re-order the phone, and when you do ensure the mailing address is correct, including any PO Boxes if there are any.

@Jennneave22 

Hopefully the phone you ordered is still available. On the bright side some of the phones have been reduced in price maybe you will get it cheaper or a better phone for the same price.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jennneave22  - if you got a refund already, you would likely need to purchase it again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jennneave22 

you have to re order...from Here link, 

Need Help? Let's chat.