cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount owing on bill?

Timtamarama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So what do I owe if it say $12 available but also say $3.00 owing? What am I paying? 

10 REPLIES 10

@AE_Collector it sure does. But it should be the correct answer. 🙄

I am going to assume the OPs account looks like the below screenshot which at renewal time only $1 would be owed....

Screenshot_20200917_004853.jpg

@gpixel not sure what you're trying to get at!

because people want a simple answer... not an instruction manual. a lot of users are bilingual surprisingly.

@Jb456 

That gets the solution the vast majority of the time.

AE_Collector

@Timtamarama  Actually I think you will only get charged $1 on your next renewal because you will also get another $2 off for AutoPay. So $3 - $2 = $1.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

🤷‍♂️ I guess I should have went the easy route for the solution and not actually make a long post explaining everything 🙄🙄

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Are you on auto-pay? And what you wrote sounds like you're on the $15 plan.

Also it sounds like you just joined $2 auto-pay from signup applied to available balance as well as $10 referral reward.

The system always applies credits first to your available balance.

If you look at your account again under rewards do you have another auto-pay reward ($2)??

If you just signed up the first $2 is credited to your account for first 30 days as the system can't deduct at signing up. And next $2 is under auto-pay reward if it does show there.

If so that would be applied to your balance at renewal due date bringing balance to $14 then auto-pay would charge you $1 (if you're on the $15 plan) as you would have $14 in balance and owed $1.. so card would be charged $1 plus province tax.

If nothing else shows under rewards. Then available balance is $12 so it would be $3 plus province tax charged to your card.

Future payments after your second renewal any rewards will be applied to your balance at renewal due date.

Hope this helps you!

Timtamarama

Ok that’s what I thought but wanted to make sure 

Timtamarama

Yes I am on a $15 plan 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Timtamarama ,

Available $12 Funds is what you do not have to pay come time to renew (kinda of like a credit on your account.

Sounds like you only owe $3.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Timtamarama You are on $15 plan. It assumes no rewards on first page. That's for next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.