cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate number regex error

pvwheeler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Just trying to get my wifes number up and running.Same errors as last time,cant even register the sim. 

It will need to be ported afterwards too. 

Just want to get in the lineup for a moderator.

Steve

5 REPLIES 5

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi there @pvwheeler

I'm really sorry about this 😞 

If you haven't already messaged another moderator, could send me the answers to this form  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/ and your email address in a private message? I will then create the account for you. Instead of filling out the form, just answer it on the message itself. You don't need to answer questions 1 and 2 under "Set-up Your Self Serve Account" as you'll be able to do that yourself later. 

Thank you! 

*** Due to a high volume of messages, it might take me a while to get back to you. I apologize for this delay. 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

jfmartel
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had the error yesterday and was able to get it done. Try the following:

These are the 2 changes I made, not sure which one caused the thing to work but give it a try.

Shorten your first name. My mine is XXXX-YYYYYYYY so I used XY instead. You can change it later.

Register your adress to a different province. I entered my correct address but used ON instead of QC and used a random ON postal code.

Those were the 2 changes I made to bypass the regex error.

Good luck.

EDIT: Make sur you don't use a previously used email address for Koodo/Telus.

pvwheeler

I'm actually a little suprised it works for some people.. We are 0 for 4 on new activations here over the last 5 days...

pvwheeler

did that and still didnt work.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

i literaly just help a friend to activate his card about an hour ago at my place and it went through flawlessly ... just make sure you are using a different email address and that you click on the link"get started" ..

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.