cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Alternate Phone Number Regex Help

Hi All,

I was out of town for a couple of weeks, and when I came back, same issue happened.  I PMed @Shazia_K and she is able to help me to create the temporary account and ported over from Fido.  With her assistance, the abnormal work which normally takes a few days was done within a few hours.  My elderly aunt and uncle are happy with the new service.

Legend

Hi @vrance,

Thank you for your post. I know that the PM team members, especially @Shazia_K, will be happy to read it.

I hope that your aunt and uncle will continue to be satisfied with Public Mobile.

Cheers!
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi, i have the same problem but more complicate i think, when i try to create a new number (for my wife because my public sim not arrive yet), i can not create the number, the field for area code (Montreal ,Quebec) is empty. and when i try to transfer the nuumber i have the same error (Alternate Phone Number Regex Help) help please.

Mayor / Maire

@jadato Our community moderator @Shazia_K may be able to offer you some assistance with this. While you are waiting for her response, please feel free to private message her with the phone number you are trying to have ported over, or the area code that you want a new number assigned in.

Retraité / Retired

Hello @jadato,

I'm sorry about this,

This is actually a known issue that some of our customers have at their activation, can you please delete your web history and clear caches?

Please let me know, if you still have the same error.

Thanks @7789849803 Smiley Happy

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ok i go to do that and return. Thanks

Hi, again. Sorry but not work yet, i clear the cahe delete all, and tryed but nothing, i change to my personal pc with linux and the same problem, so what is the next step. Thanks

Retraité / Retired

Hello @jadato,

Can you please send me your PM SIM card number? and the email address your using for activation?

Please send it to me via private message Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hi good day, i wait your answer, if u have news about that i'm online rightnow. Thanks

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem for me. Any news on this issue ? It's a simple Javascript / SSL problem. Should have been corrected for a long while by now. Is Public Mobile still alive or is it just maintained by the community ? The plans are good, but this kind of issue not being corrected after over a 6 months is kind of scary.