cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After several failed atempts setting my account up. Now it says my sim card is invalid.

brianchayer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.

I've tried several times to setup my account, check phone compatbility,input sim card # ect. only to get a generic error message.  Once I got as far a putting my credit info and press the process button and still no success.  Now it is telling me my sim card number is invalid.  Please help.

13 REPLIES 13

@ahab_01 

Check if your credit card was charged.  If charged, put the SIM card in your phone to see whether the SIM is activated.  

@ahab_01  hi If your cc was charged, try to put your SIM card in the phone see if it works

ahab_01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@brianchayer wrote:

My phone is now working and I managed to setup my account.  The process was flakey but got through it.  Thanks to the help community.

I am having the same isssue, finally got to the final step and got the 'generic error' page. Sim is now invalid and i have no idea if its been activated. 

What did you do to fix the issue?

brianchayer

My phone is now working and I managed to setup my account.  The process was flakey but got through it.  Thanks to the help community.

@brianchayerWhat is your error message (exact message)? It helps us guide you to possible solutions.

brianchayer

oddly my phone is working now, thats good.  But i cann't sign into my account, i get an error message.  I apreciate your help

Read the suggestion provided by @Dunkman .

Wait for awhile, then try a different web browser or incognito mode.

brianchayer

not porting, accepted new phone number.

brianchayer

I had several atempts at activating the sim card with no problem with the sim card #.  I've also tried waiting a couple before retriing.

So help us, help you. Where are you porting from ?

brianchayer

My sim card was in my phone and powered up.

@brianchayer 

Make sure that your credit card was not charged.  If it was charged, try to put your SIM card in the phone.

If not charged, after some time, you could try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito works well.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Webite is busy today with new promo offers. Give it a try in an hour or more.Make sure to enter serial numbers exactly.

Need Help? Let's chat.