cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After refer 3 friends , is the picture incorrect ?

kevinqqh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

@kevinqqh wrote:

PM.jpg

This picture would indicate that you've been a customer only a little more than 30 days.

How do I know this?

When you have autopay enabled during activation, the discount for that gets added to your account balance, but only after the full plan price is charged for the first 30 days.  This means that you get $4 Autopay reward used againt plan payment for the next renewal.

The $1 refer-a-friend total indicates only one of these has been converted to your account balance for one renewal.  This would mean that your other two referrals joined after your first renewal.

Those totals only show the rewards after they've been used up/applied to your account balance (which happens at renewal time).  As such, there isn't anything to fix.

kevinqqh

PM 2.jpg

kevinqqh

You're right . Thanks .

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kevinqqh 

You picture is showing what you had received since last renewal.

What is the number of refer-a-friend reward on your overview page after login?

The following is what I have on my overview page with 2 refer-a-friend reward going forward.  You should have $3 refer-a-friend reward.

• My Rewards
    • Loyalty Reward $0
    • AutoPay Reward ($2)
    • Community Reward $0
    • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($2)

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did the referrals just happen recently? Maybe they are not shown in the picture since they haven't applied to your account yet.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kevinqqh wrote:

PM.jpg

@kevinqqh  You are correct, but the total is correct AutoPay $2.00 + $3 Referrals = $5.00. PM still needs to fix this.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Triguy   mine looks all messed up like that but if u just go to the overview page you'll see your rewards and there it's right on my account anyway.  And every renewal if I go in see payments it shows that it applied the right number of referrals moneywise on my account! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Looks like you only have one referral reward.  Did the other referrals use your phone# for code when they signed up ?

Need Help? Let's chat.