cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After activating my SIM card 24 hrs. Where I can put my Friend Referral code

Katree-3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

To whom it may concern, 

Yesterday I activated my SIM card, without putting my friend as my referral. Just to make the long story short. I have the Friends Referral Code. I tired looking for it, but have not been able to successfully find it in my account in the activities section. The website had a picture of it but it does not look like my account one. 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Katree-3 wrote:

To whom it may concern, 

Yesterday I activated my SIM card, without putting my friend as my referral. Just to make the long story short. I have the Friends Referral Code. I tired looking for it, but have not been able to successfully find it in my account in the activities section. The website had a picture of it but it does not look like my account one. 

@Katree-3 If you forgot to enter a referral code when you activated only the Public Mobile Moderators can add it for you at this point. Nicely ask the Moderators to add it for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Katree-3 : Click the cartoon quote lower right and muddle your way through the stupid chatbot to arrive at a Submit Ticket to contact the moderators. They'll put it in for you. Make sure you have the zero's and oh's and ells and ones and fives and ess's etc right.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Katree-3 

It looks like this on their self serve page:

Spudster_0-1616969446277.png

Contact the moderators and they should be able to apply it, there are 2 methods to reach them:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.