cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Accounts

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Looking at opening up a couple other accounts for members of my household. Is it acceptable for me to use the same credit card across all the accounts or do I need a seperate card for each account opened? Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

@darlicious wrote:

@BDW  While you can use the same credit card on multiple accounts do not use that card on multiple accounts with the same renewal date. That can trigger a security lock on the card. Space out the renewals on different days. A maximum of two renewals on the same card per day. Or have them each on consecutive days.

Ok, so I got to ask - is that an official PM policy, or did you happen to find out about that nugget of info the hard way?

@BDW  While you can use the same credit card on multiple accounts do not use that card on multiple accounts with the same renewal date. That can trigger a security lock on the card. Space out the renewals on different days. A maximum of two renewals on the same card per day. Or have them each on consecutive days.

@AE_Collector  Well, I figured if that wasn't pointed out, the OP just MIGHT be back here with bigger issues.....

@CannonFodder 

I know the OP didn't ask about anything but credit cards but pointing out the requirement of a different email address for each account seems like a logical piece of advice to give someone making that enquiry.

AE_Collector

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@BDW  And since nobody else mentioned it, although you can use the same credit card across several accounts, each of those accounts must have their own email address.

AresPalace
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes, it's acceptable to use the same credit card across all accounts. 

Remember to use your referral code for the members of your household 🙂

jfuhlendorf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You sure can! You'll never regret your decision to switch ❤

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Yes it is @BDW . And remember your referral code.

@BDW wrote:

Looking at opening up a couple other accounts for members of my household. Is it acceptable for me to use the same credit card across all the accounts or do I need a seperate card for each account opened? Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.