cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding referral code

brooke_x
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my account in store yesterday, but didn't know my friend's referral code at the time. The clerk told me I could add it in later. How can I do this? 

Much obliged!

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The moderators will be able to add the referral code. You will receive 10.00 credited to your account within 72 hours but likely sooner. A referrer will receive 1.00 for every month your account is active with PM. Contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket for help with this.

marimacas
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please contact a moderator to explain your situation, and don't forget to tell your friend's referral code as well.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@brooke_x wrote:

I activated my account in store yesterday, but didn't know my friend's referral code at the time. The clerk told me I could add it in later. How can I do this? 

Much obliged!Simon.JPG

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@brooke_x wrote:

Much obliged!

Inform moderator with your friend's code. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.