cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding family member to my account

jkongkh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Can I add family members to my exsiting account? I will port their numbers in from Koodo and how can I add them to my account? Can I still get the Chinese New Year promotion for adding them in my account? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jkongkh wrote:

Hi,

Can I add family members to my exsiting account? I will port their numbers in from Koodo and how can I add them to my account? Can I still get the Chinese New Year promotion for adding them in my account? Thanks

@jkongkh  With Public you can only have one number per account. SO you need to create an account for each family member. You can use the same payment card but you will have to use a different email or an email alias (if your email provider supports email aliases) for each account.

I'd suggest: 

1- very important leave Koodo accounts active.

2- get sim card

3- activate new sim card with a new number (try Walmart they may give free sim if you activate in store)

4-be sure to give your referral code. New sign up gets $10 bonjs and you will get $1 reward every 30 days.

5- make sure everything works calls, text, data on the phone.

6- log into self serve account and click "Change Number"Screenshot_20191223_210328.jpg

7- start porting the Koodo number over

8- as @gblackma mentioned. Prepaid Koodo you have to contact moderators. Postpaid you can do yourself.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@jkongkh  , the only person to get the promotion will be the new sign up. As to porting a number from Koodo, if it is prepaid, you need moderator help. Postpaid, you can port it. However,  in either situation, I would suggest setting up the account with a temporal temporary number.

Go to a Walmart asap and set up an account through them. You get the SIM free. After you set up your new my account .  Then either initiate the port from within if postpaid. Or contact a moderator to initiate if prepaid.

To contact a moderator, click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  

@jkongkh wrote:

Hi,

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

No sorry one account per email address. No family plans available..

Use your referral code for 2nd account but 2nd account needs it's own sim and own email address..you can use same credit card to pay and for auto-pay.

Need Help? Let's chat.