cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding another phone

GBJJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to add another phone on my account.  Do I have to set up a new profile?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

I guess that should be your solution @Jb456  but maybe someone will fix that for you.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you have a gmail account or another service that supports aliases, you can set the account up on the alias and have email come to your main account. This works well if your planning to manage the account for someone else. They don't want you checking their email I'm guessing. Esp. if its the kids'.

@Jb456 wrote:

Public Mobile's self serve system can only accommodate one line per account.  Each account must have a unique email address which is also the username for the account.  Email aliases are acceptable.  One thing to be mindful of when setting up multiple accounts is credit card(s) that will be used to pay.  Each account payment is debited separately.  If the same credit card is used in many accounts with same day renewal, there is a chance the payments could be flagged as fraudulent due to multiple simultaneous payments to the same company. 

Don't forget to use your referral code 

Interesting observation!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can have only one account per sim, phone#, and email.

shangs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!  Good to know, planning to add another phone soon!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile's self serve system can only accommodate one line per account.  Each account must have a unique email address which is also the username for the account.  Email aliases are acceptable.  One thing to be mindful of when setting up multiple accounts is credit card(s) that will be used to pay.  Each account payment is debited separately.  If the same credit card is used in many accounts with same day renewal, there is a chance the payments could be flagged as fraudulent due to multiple simultaneous payments to the same company. 

Don't forget to use your referral code 

Need Help? Let's chat.