cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second line to a single account?

TickingMind
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After activating my wife's phone successfully, how do I add my daughters phone to the same account without having to create a new account? Like one account, multiple cells on it?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good to know, thanks. I thought maybe I had imagined my post or something.

@kelvarnsenToo many edits over a short period of time will get the post to disappear.

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did the system eat my post? I wrote a reply to this thread and then made an edit to correct the spelling and now my post is gone. But I am still getting notifiications when someone else replies.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TickingMind, Public Mobile's self serve system can only accommodate one line per account.  Each account must have a unique email address which is also the username for the account.  Email aliases are acceptable.  One thing to be mindful of when setting up multiple accounts is credit card(s) that will be used to pay.  Each account payment is debited separately.  If the same credit card is used in many accounts with same day renewal, there is a chance the payments could be flagged as fraudulent due to multiple simultaneous payments to the same company. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only have one phone#, per sim, email, and account.

Need Help? Let's chat.