cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Data

abbemh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was thinking about adding another gig of data to my plan, hopefully for good, how do I do this? I saw on add ons it's $30 for one gig? Is that for permanent plan change? or just for one time use?

8 REPLIES 8

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Remember though if you decide to change your plan for another with more data. Select "for next renewal date". This way you won't loose what you paid for on your current plan.

Example. August 20 your plan renewed good till Sept 20.

If you change plans immediately you loose what you paid for and new plan starts immediately with you being charged for new plan..

If you select a new plan for "next renewal date" you  continue current plan. Then once the date renews(Ie:20th Sept) you'd get charged new price.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@abbemh wrote:

I was thinking about adding another gig of data to my plan, hopefully for good, how do I do this? I saw on add ons it's $30 for one gig? Is that for permanent plan change? or just for one time use?

Log into My Account and check Plan & Add-ons...you might already have 1 GB of data add-on sitting there for your use. If you were a PM customer on or before Aug 19th, Public gave each of us 1GB of data...you should have it by now. It's a 1 time free gift that doesn't expire until you use it up....did I mention it was free !!

abbemh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help everyone !

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@GinYVR wrote:

@JC29The plan builder is no longer in operation.

Whoa.  Thank you.  Didn't know that.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@JC29The plan builder is no longer in operation.

JC29
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As I understand you want to PERMANENTLY add data to your monthly plan right?

If that is the case you would have to change your plans.  Use the plan builder to customize a plan to how you use messages, calls and data then have it changed (You can change it on your next rollover or immediately - but if you do, note that paid plans wont refund you unused portion of your plan)

It might actually be cheaper to just choose a pre-made plan that suits your needs though.

The ADD-ON Portions is just for one time use and it would be a bother to do that every month if really you need it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@abbemh 

Which plan are you are on right now?  You could either get a more expensive plans with more monthly data allottment or add the $30 add on.  

The 1 GB data add on is one time.  Unused portion of data will over to next month.  Once all used up, the data add on will be gone.  

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@abbemhIt is one time and will stay as long as you haven't exhausted the data bucket.

Need Help? Let's chat.