cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add date of birth to the account

agrawalankit7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Team,

I just joined public network however the retailer didn't enter DOB for my account. I don't see any option under self serve window. Can anyone please help me out here?

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

Hi Team,

I just joined public network however the retailer didn't enter DOB for my account. I don't see any option under self serve window. Can anyone please help me out here?

@agrawalankit7  I had the exact same problem when I was activating it was an error caused by using Google and not having a clear browser and use secret/incognito mode before you start activation. Using chrome or firefox is a better option. It is important to have as much information related to you or within your personal knowledge base on your account for verification purposes and the prevention as seen this week of fraudulent ports and SIM jacking. While I'm at it and you have just activated...write down your pin#, acct #, pin #, password, security question and answer and referral code and put it in a safe place for future use if you forget your password or pin code. A very common problem for many. Welcome to public mobile.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

... now with the trouble ticket system they can send you a text or an email

They send texts and emails now? This is news to me. 

agrawalankit7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks appreciate it. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

Hi Team,

It actually isn't required.  In the past, it was one of the verification requirements for service but now with the trouble ticket system they can send you a text or an email

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@agrawalankit7 wrote:

Hi Team,

You can contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Ask the chatbot to 'speak to a rep', then click 'contact us' then 'submit ticket'.

Need Help? Let's chat.