cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

thapager
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

is there another website that works to activate service?  Multiple phones, multiple browsers, clearing cache, clearing history, nothing works. https://activate.publicmobile.ca just hangs on a blank white page and never loads. 
thanks 

11 REPLIES 11

@thapager  and @Hannaposselt 

Everything good today? We're We' both able to sign up??

@Hannaposselt try the above solutions,  which are clear your browser history, go to incognito/ private mode, disable ad blocking and try again . Welcome to PM .

@Hannaposselt wrote:

I bought my SIM and also cannot activate. Page wont load. Very frustrating. Please help.

Hannaposselt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my SIM and also cannot activate. Page wont load. Very frustrating. Please help.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Hmmm, must be certain areas, or the hour that's elapsed since the OP, because I just clicked on the link, using FireFox, NOT in "Private" mode, and it works just fine for me.....

rhbcc

seems like its down too. another option is if youre close to a public mobile kiosk an actual human being can do the acitvation for you.

@thapager wrote:

I got on with the link I enclosured but the next issue is in the red circles area. You click on the tick-box, hit continue and the box unchecks itself and never goes to the next step. Not a good start by any means

E4CAEA37-F268-45BB-A906-74CCB6156FB0.jpeg

I just tried the tick and it works ...

I'd suggest you open a new browser in incognito mode..

The other thing you can try (I see you're on your phone)  is to click the 3 dots on right of webrowser and set it to "Desktop site"

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@thapager wrote:

Hi,

is there another website that works to activate service?  Multiple phones, multiple browsers, clearing cache, clearing history, nothing works. https://activate.publicmobile.ca just hangs on a blank white page and never loads. 
thanks 

@thapager we can only wait for it to be fixed. Not too much can be done now...

thapager

Yes, I filled in all the required fields. I'll just try tomorrow. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@thapager Its shopwing blank page for me too. So it seems to be down atm. Give it a try later. 

thapager

I got on with the link I enclosured but the next issue is in the red circles area. You click on the tick-box, hit continue and the box unchecks itself and never goes to the next step. Not a good start by any means

E4CAEA37-F268-45BB-A906-74CCB6156FB0.jpeg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It's been up and down today (even for me) but i just checked and it's working for me on Chrome mobile as well as laptop.

Is it possible you could try in incongnito mode??

Only other option is trying to french website if you know some french.

Need Help? Let's chat.