cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation

Mojoceta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I submitted the first page of the activation form. I kind of got hung up on picking my number, and refreshed the page when I began getting the 404 error message. I do not know how to continue. If I go back to the activate, it says invalid sim #. If I go to the sign in page it doesnt recognize my email. Stuck in a loop! Please help

4 REPLIES 4

Mojoceta

Thank you

van0run

There has been a large volume of traffic on the PM self serve site because of the holiday offers.  This could affect your activation and receiving the 404 page.  The invalid SIM # message could go away after a 60 minute period of inactivity.  This is what happened when I tried to activate a purchased SIM card.  I waited the hour and was able to activate.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Mojoceta  If it doesn’t refresh at a normal speed then just exit. Close the webpage, close and reopen the browser. Make sure you are accepting cookies. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mojoceta wrote:

I submitted the first page of the activation form. I kind of got hung up on picking my number, and refreshed the page when I began getting the 404 error message. I do not know how to continue. If I go back to the activate, it says invalid sim #. If I go to the sign in page it doesnt recognize my email. Stuck in a loop! Please help

Last I read there have been issues with the server. But there might be windows here and there that would let you complete.

You would need to give it about an hour now to let the server session clear so that you can re-enter the SIM #.

Need Help? Let's chat.