Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

Samsung note 5, new sim,in the activation step, I get sim number invalid 

Any tips?

Thanks guys

5 REPLIES 5

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try the sim card in your phone to see if it's acticated already. Sometimes it is when people still get the error message. If not, wait about an hour and try the activation again. A different browser can help too.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DinaNofal wrote:

Hi 

Any tips?

Thanks guys

@DinaNofal  Insert you card into phone and test to make sure it isn't already activated. If it is then Click here to register your selfserve account. Once you login into selfserve makes sure that the correct plan is selected and if AutoPay is enabled to that you can qualify for the $2 reward discount.

If the sim is not activated then make sure you are using a desktop/laptop and try again. Best results are obtained by using Chrome in incognito mode.

@DinaNofal wrote:

Hi 

Any tips?

Thanks guys

Your phone model doesn't have any effect on the activation.  Usually, this is a matter of trying the activation later.  If by chance, a store happened to sell you an already activated sim card by accident (such as a customer already activing it bringing it back saying that it didn't work), you'll have to get the sim card replaced.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@DinaNofal If Dunkman's suggestions don't work you will have to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you bought it in-store you could bring it back and ask for a replacement.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DinaNofal 

Website is finicky.  You can try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode. Chrome incognito works well with site.

Need Help? Let's chat.