cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issues a month ago, now auto renew not working and can't log in...

mmariotti
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We activated with public mobile but it was problematic and questionable if it worked. It seemed to work eventually and my son used the phone (and ran out of data). Last week it was supposed to auto renew, but it did not... now he can't use the phone (Understandably). The problem is, the log in (we thought we setup) is not working... the forgot password, isn't working. We never logged in after activation or could use the PIN to setup the renewal via phone... Is there a way to get a password resent sent (to email address) by using the phone number? Maybe we mis-typed the email address? If it matters, this our 4th phone on public mobile, each family member using a different email address, so maybe it double registered? I wish there was a way to manage a family (ya, I know, Telus).

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks @Anonymous , i missed that.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Paying via CC via 611 needs the 4 digit PIN. The OP has said they have had trouble with that too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

did you try a manual payment using 611?

Call *611, then click 1 for Make Payment, then 2 for CC, then 1 for Amount Due

for unlocking your My Account, if you need PM help, you can use the Chatbot on the lower right and:

type: Forgot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try every email you can remember and use Forgot Your Password button to reset it.
You will need to answer security questions, though.

If you don't know the answer to the security questions, you can open a ticket with mod to have it reset.
Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with MODs). Click here and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.
- Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.
Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Do you have your credit card registered for autopay?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@mmariotti 

If you can't remember any info, you'll need to contact CS:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Type "log in human" and click "contact us"

Need Help? Let's chat.