cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation issue

obixlink
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I'm trying to activate a new SIM card for Public Mobile. I used to be on Public Mobile, ported my number out to Fongo (as I was out of the country for the year), and now am trying to activate a new SIM card.

I got to the payment screen and put in the credit card and tried to activate. I got back a response that said that the activation failed and to contact support.

Any help?

Thanks!  

3 REPLIES 3

@obixlink 

You may also want to check your credit card to make sure that you were not billed for the activation.  Chrome incognito seems to work well for most people.  

You might also want to activate a new PM number first.  Make sure that it is working before porting your number back from Fongo.com.  

If all fails, you will need to contact moderator, but expect 1-2 day wait.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@obixlink and try with a different browser or on incognito mode..it could help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@obixlink wrote:

Hi there,

I'm trying to activate a new SIM card for Public Mobile. I used to be on Public Mobile, ported my number out to Fongo (as I was out of the country for the year), and now am trying to activate a new SIM card.

I got to the payment screen and put in the credit card and tried to activate. I got back a response that said that the activation failed and to contact support.

Any help?

Thanks!  

Edit: Did it give a specific message?

Try in another hour but use a different email address from what you used here before.

Need Help? Let's chat.