cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation incomplete

spanishpaola
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i just activate my sim card, i can make phones calls but i dont receive phone calls, the activation is no complete? how long does it take to be complete? i trasnfer my phone and my account is still open in the other company and in public as well

2 REPLIES 2

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@spanishpaola wrote:

Hello, i just activate my sim card, i can make phones calls but i dont receive phone calls, the activation is no complete? how long does it take to be complete? i trasnfer my phone and my account is still open in the other company and in public as well

If you just ported, it takes some time, every hour or so remove your battery / restart your phone. It can take time on your first port over and there can be weird issues for a short period of time.

If the issue continues you may have a partially completed port but most often ports just take a bit longer. One of the moderators can take a look, see if they need to do something to move it along.  Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@spanishpaola wrote:

It usually takes a couple hours for a normal cell phone porting. Be patient and try to restart your phone a couple times.

Need Help? Let's chat.