cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed - "contact public mobile"

jasonNZ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I "contact public mobile"  

I can not activate the sim card and it keeps telling me that I need to contact public mobile... but there does not seem to be a way to do this! 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jasonNZ wrote:

How do I "contact public mobile"  

I can not activate the sim card and it keeps telling me that I need to contact public mobile... but there does not seem to be a way to do this! 

@jasonNZ If you are also porting your number from your previous provider more than likely there is s problem. 

If that is the case, best to message the PM moderator team all the porting info like account number, name on account and phone number. Also include your current sim number and email address.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@jasonNZto further what @Anonymous had said if you had been charged, then also try your SIM card in the phone to see if it has service... if you have, then you can create the selfserve account yourself (basically as if you have activated at a store / booth).

IF you have been charged and no service, that means provision didn't go correctly and you will need moderators' intervention.. that can take up to 48 hours for them to respond to you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jasonNZ- If you reached the end (or near the end), you should check to see if your CC was already charged.

The only contact point that you have with Public Mobile is by clicking on this link to send Moderator_Team a private message.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Which step did you get to during activation?

Need Help? Let's chat.