cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation failed, and SIM become invalid, and account not be created

gordon518168
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When activation, go through to the last step, I input Voucher pin number and click "Activate" button, system processed few minutes and tell me there was system error,  don't panic and relogin system to activate. I try to login my account, the system told there isn't my account in system. And i try to activate SIM card again, but system told invalid SIM. What should I do next?

9 REPLIES 9

@111111  no worries. If a member writes on a post asking for a referral code your are allowed to send them yours via private message. Sometimes you may get a private message asking for one as well and you can reply to it.

No referrals on the forum and no unsolicited private messages to new community signups.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks I did make one more edit. I will make sure it doesn’t happen again 

@111111 . It's ok Oracle computer geek already edited your post.

I’m sorry about this but now I can’t find the post I’m still  looking for it so I can delete it ASAP 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541are you still on to remove a referral code?

@111111  it is against the rules to post referral code on the forums. Click the 3 dots on right side of your post and edit the post to remove it.

@

That happened to me before I just bought a new SIM and tried again and I would try a different web browser gust so it does happen again 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@gordon518168 install the sim in your phone. the activation most likely worked. 

then click here to make a self serve account

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Not sure if there is away to check the voucher if it was used or not so put your sim in the phone and see if anything works. 

If it's working then go to link below to create a self serve account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you were not charged. System locks sim for 50 minutes. Wait one hour, clear internet cookie/history cache open a fresh browser in incognito mode and try again.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus. If you used one and were charged and service works the credit will be applied within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.