cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error?

Krussell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there - I went through all the activation steps and received an error upon submission of all the info. I didn’t receive an activation email, but my credit card was charged and I can call out and text with the Public Mobile SIM card in my phone. I did port my mobile number over from another carrier, but it has been close to 24 hours and still can’t call out. I cannot sign in to my account using the username and password I submitted. Help?!

4 REPLIES 4

@Krussell you sim didnt provision properly.  The mods have to fix it. If you need to make a call urgently, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Krussell wrote:

Hi there - I went through all the activation steps and received an error upon submission of all the info. I didn’t receive an activation email, but my credit card was charged and I can call out and text with the Public Mobile SIM card in my phone. I did port my mobile number over from another carrier, but it has been close to 24 hours and still can’t call out. I cannot sign in to my account using the username and password I submitted. Help?!

@Krussell   While you wait for moderators to respond you can try rebooting your phone, or just removing the SIM and waiting a few minutes before reinserting and restarting the phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Krussell wrote:

@Krussell, you will need to contact the moderators.  You can do that by clicking the "?" in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.  If you can't get into self-serve and can't call out they are the only ones that can help.  You are in an unusual situation I usually see people who can call out but can't receive calls.  Keep us updated!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Krussell 

It looks like that your port is stuck. 

You will need to contact moderator to complete port.  You could sometimes continue to use the old carrier's SIM card.  

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.