cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation error, payment processed, can't login, didn't receive email

MikeWalsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I completed the first part of registering my sim card, personal info and visa info. 

It was processing and after a minute or so came back with an error message that said something about logging out and logging back in or clicking a link. None of which enabled me to log back in. It didn't recognize any of my login info. * Payment was charged to my visa! 

Tried to set my account up a second time, thinking all was lost, but now it is saying that the sim card is invalid. I didn't receive any emails for this set up process. I have now registered under different username, password and same email to enable me to make contact with this forum.

thanks in advance for any help.

Mike   

3 REPLIES 3

@MikeWalshIf your previous provider card is disabled that means the number has been ported to Public Mobile.. never hurt to put in your PM sim card to test.

MikeWalsh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did the cache dump and rebooting. 

Tried to login, still saying it doesn't recognize my email/username.

After my phone was rebooted I now have no cell service from my original provider. Not sure if I should be putting in the SIM card yet. This is getting worse by the second! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The forum and self serve account are two separate accounts.  Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookes then reboot and try accessing your self serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.