cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Problem

langerjeffrey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I completed Sim and Activation online form, but might have failed to provide correct Password or Pin from previous service provider.  Phone # has not transferred over.  How do I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

MJ23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has your issue been resolved? If not, I suggest you contact a PM Moderator.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

Response times can be a few hours to 2 days.

Thank you,

mj23

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

do you mean you port wrong account number? pin is not required, but account number.

@langerjeffrey wrote:

I completed Sim and Activation online form, but might have failed to provide correct Password or Pin from previous service provider.  Phone # has not transferred over.  How do I fix this?

Which carrier are you coming from?  Unless you're coming from a carrier such as Speakout or Petro Canada, you generally don't want to bother with using account PIN or IMEI.  Most times, you're much better off to only use the account number for number porting.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

How do you know it’s a problem with pin or..? Can you give us details of your problem?

If it’s an activation failure or a port not complete you will need help from the moderator.. here... https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

and write moderator_team in send to and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 daysSmiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.