cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Locked Up

brumsey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was activating a new account for my son and the last screen of the activation process (payment) locked up.

I do have some phone service and data but no incoming calls...straight to voicemail and Icannot log into the account (the email is not recognized even when i goto forgot password.

Also, I did not receive the text message for new pin and successful number transfer as I did when I activated 3 other phones earlier this evening.

I tried reactivating but it says invalid sim as soon as i enter it.

6 REPLIES 6

brumsey

My phone is now ported and functional 

Got resolved overnight 

Thanks 

Kevburd

Try doing a factory reset of the phone. Also try clearing your cache partition. The later of the two is more difficult but depending on the model of your phone, there should be a YouTube tutorial. DO NOT mess around with anything else in that menu or you can brick your phone.

brumsey

Ok thanks I will submit a ticket and wait to hear back from a moderator.

@brumsey 

If your port has been more than 4 hours, then  you should contact moderator to complete the port.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

brumsey

Yes i dont think the port is complete but i cant even log into my new account.

Its like it didn't even get created.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@brumsey 

Were you charged for the new account?  Did you port over from another company?  

Maybe your port is not complete.  If port is not completed, your phone should be able to text and call out, but unable to receive text or talk. 

Need Help? Let's chat.