cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activated sim but no serviceDew

@Luddite wrote:

@apresco0 BTW: I have moved your issue to it's own topic in case the reolution is different from the solution already indicated. It will also help us track your "progress".

EDIT: Well, that didn't go so well. Robot Frustrated Only your original post moved so I've merged it back into this thread. Sorry for any confusion.

@Luddite, I went ahead and did some of this.

@apresco0, I've moved some of your comments, concerns, and updates about your service issues to your own thread so that people can better follow the status and conversation about this. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 wrote:
@CS_Agent wrote:
What this do is that it puts you back at the end of the line and you lose your priority spot every time you send one message.

We have sent you multiple private message. Please check you private message that we just sent you again.

Best regards,

Lamie

Oh dear. Here we are with the mixed messages again. Has this changed back again?

Edit: I edited the quote a little for my emphasis. This really needs to be settled and finalized and the rule distributed to all agents. One person says one thing. Another says another. The first person corrects the other. Another says the latter.

@Alan_K, @Mary_M@Lamie_M, @CS_Agent

@z10user4  There is no hope

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also..its too cold for service dew....😄...that happens in the spring...

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@apresco0 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@CS_Agent wrote:
What this do is that it puts you back at the end of the line and you lose your priority spot every time you send one message.

Oh dear. Here we are with the mixed messages again. Has this changed back again?

Edit: I edited the quote a little for my emphasis. This really needs to be settled and finalized and the rule distributed to all agents. One person says one thing. Another says another. The first person corrects the other. Another says the latter.

@Alan_K, @Mary_M@Lamie_M, @CS_Agent

ABSOLUTELY z10user4!!! I've worked for over 15 years in the IT support industry, and I've never, repeat NEVER, seen such a mishmash of contradictory information going back and forth between members of a support team. It's critially important that they have some kind of internal collaberation tool to prevent monumental screwups like this, which clearly they do not have.

Again PM... happy to help you fix your own internal crap, and reduce your CHURN.

@apresco0: I was referring to the claims of the queue of private messages to the moderators and whether or not sending more drops you to the back of the line. This has gone back and forth a couple few times just in my short time here since last May.

We get a moderator message that says it does not drop you down. Then another moderator says it does. Then it doesn't...etc.

apresco0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was referring to the claims of the queue of private messages to the moderators and whether or not sending more drops you to the back of the line.

Actually yeah, we're still on the same page just different paragraphs. While you were pointing out the return of a specific issue you've noted in the past, my comments were more directed at the overaching root causes where those kind of issues can recurr, and what steps can be taken to prevent that from happening again. Smiley Very Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.