cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Activation Issue - Public Mobile SIM card not being read

@ChrisxFernandez 

Then it's one of two things.....it didn't provision or its a dud. The moderators will see if they can fix it if not and you can easily pick up another sim card just ask the moderators to credit your account for the cost of the sim.

View solution in original post

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisxFernandez 

Let us know if the moderator is able to reprovision the sim or not. Duds are very uncommon maybe you should buy a lottery ticket at the same time!

ChrisxFernandez
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

they looked into it and they said it was all fine. mods concluded it was a faulty sim card as it wasnt working in any unlocked phones i tried testing it on. lmao ill def go out and buy a lotto ticket

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisxFernandez 

If you haven't activated an account Wal-Mart has a free sim and free 2nd month promotion that I think is still on.....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@@Re: Activation Issue - Public Mobile SIM card not being read

@ChrisxFernandez 

Ooooooh....says it expires today. If your in bc or Alberta you would have about an hour and 15 minutes to get her done......

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@ChrisxFernandez wrote:

they looked into it and they said it was all fine. mods concluded it was a faulty sim card as it wasnt working in any unlocked phones i tried testing it on. lmao ill def go out and buy a lotto ticket

Hi @ChrisxFernandez you got a reply from the moderators in two hours?  Usually it takes up to 48 hrs to hear from the moderators.  Wow!  It's your lucky day!  Go and get a lottery ticket now!  ... and share us your winnings.  ok, you can at least let us know how much you won.  Cheers!  😊

Need Help? Let's chat.