cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activation Failed

Hello

I received my new SIM today and went to activate.publicmobile.ca to activate.

After entering all required information including payment information it came back with an error saying in red the activation failed, but also that it was processed.

I got an email saying welcome to Public Mobile but nothing else.

Now I cannot login to the account, I cannot reset the password and I can't do the registration process again.  It does not recognize the SIM card number.

I am now stuck and cannot recieve.

I have inserted the SIM card into my phone and it does go on to the Public Mobile network, however, nothing works, text, call, or data.

Can someone or a Public Mobile rep tell me how to proceed?

Thanks

Ray

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Activation Failed

You are not the first to report this...please see similar threads. Private message a PM person to get some follow up or feedback...there may be a lot of activations today clogging the system.

Mayor / Maire

I'll tag a mod for you
@Mary_M could one of you look into this please.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

there are 3 moderators on this forum ( shazia,mary,saray ) ...but they are gone for the day ...

one will get back to you tomorrow though ... they work Mo-Thu 9am-9pm eastern ....Fr-Sat-Sun 9am to 5pm eastern

so hang in there Smiley Very Happy

Thanks everyone. I will wait for further assistance... Guess one more day of Rogers...

Thanks to the help by the mod and all here in the community. The issue is now solved and I am happy to be part of the Public Mobile family!

Mayor / Maire

@raylam welcome to Public Mobile!  I'm glad someone was able to help you out.  Smiley Happy

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.