cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating your Public Mobile SIM card

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Click here in order to activate your Public Mobile SIM card.

Step by step instructions for activation process are as follows:

1. Let’s get started– Read and accept Public Mobile Terms of services and press Continue.

1. SIM card Info– Input 19 digit SIM card info in the required field and press Continue.

1. Account- Set-up – Add your profile info such as your name, address and contact info and press Continue.

1. Profile Settings– Set up your IVR (*611) Self Serve 4-digit PIN, preferred language and your Web Self Serve account then press Continue. Remember: You can log into your Self Serve account using the email and password you selected in Step 4 and add your security question and answer which you can remember easily which can be used if the password is forgotten.

1. Phone Number– Select a new phone number for your local calling area or Transfer (Port) a wireline/wireless number from another provider, then press Continue. For further information on transferring your number click here.

1. Plan and Add-ons– Select your phone as Public Mobile phone, select your price plan and choose your Add-ons, then press Continue.

1. Review your Order– Review summary of your order and select a payment method, then press Continue.

1. Payment– Input the payment information you wish to use (Credit Card or Payment Voucher) and then press Continue.

1. Transaction Summary – Review the details of your transaction and press Finish.

If you don’t have a Public Mobile SIM, please visit our BETA Site to order the SIM type that is compatible with your device.

65 REPLIES 65

David
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The very first step is to check for this:

ss.jpg

Hello @lucabrasi,

You just have to send an email to Public Mobile to have your problem fixed.

Click on this link : https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/contact-us

Then, at the bottom right of the page, click on "Email away" button.

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

- Choose ""

Then click on "Email Us" and fill up the form.

An agent from Public Mobile will answer you in less than 24 hours.

lucabrasi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

BRUH!!! alright but you need to understand im pissed off a bit  what should i do what should i chek on self serve everything seems legit to me

David
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Did you check in Self-Serve to see if everything was in order?

Also, capital letters won't speed things up or make them better, just a heads up.

lucabrasi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Por Favor, Please, Sil vous Plait.....HELP ME SINCE MARCH 20 I ACCTIVATE AN ACCOUNT AND SIM AND IT SAY UNREGISTERED SIM  I ORDERED A NEW ONE A CHANGE IT IN MY ACCOUNT AND IT SAYS THE SAME UNREGISTERED SIM AGAIN

-MY PHONE IS THE MOTO G FROM PUBLIC MOBILE FULLY LEGIT

-I HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE MICROSIM CARD FOR THE PHONE

-I PAID WITH MY CREDIT CARD 

WE ARE GOING TO THE 20TH OF APRIL AND I NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE MY PHONE

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER 1***********************9

WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR CHRIST SAKE. AM I  GONNA GET A REFUND DO YOU NEED PROOF WHAT YOU GUYS GONNA DO ABOUT IT ...SINCE WE CANT TALK TO ANYONE ON THE PHONE ITS FREAGING COMPLICATED

Need Help? Let's chat.