cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating the SIM

manuadiga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not able to activate the Sim through mobile. After clicking the “continue” button in the first page, it does not go further. Can anybody help?

8 REPLIES 8

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@manuadigaWhat phone are you using? Make sure your mobile browser has javascript and cookies enabled.

@manuadiga wrote:

I am not able to activate the Sim through mobile. After clicking the “continue” button in the first page, it does not go further. Can anybody help?

If you have typed in the sim card number before seeing an error message, there i s a chance that the sim card number has been temporarily locked out.  Wait about about an hour (or more) before trying again.

@Clanceypriske wrote:

You just need to restart the phone! 

I believe this to be an issue with the customer not being able to set up the account. Restarting the phone isn't going to make the cellular service start working.  If the member running the activation site from the a phone browser, that could reset the browsing session.

kkwale

Try with Chrome on PC. 

Clanceypriske

You just need to restart the phone! 

kkwale

What browser are you using? Try with Chrome or Firefox

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Clear your browser's cache and restart your computer and see if that resolves the issue. If not, try another browser or on another computer. Hope this helps!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@manuadiga wrote:

@manuadiga  Do you have access to a computer you can try? If not, clear your browser's cache and try again using the browser's privacy mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.