cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating sim will not accept payment

AttaLoss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The activation system will not get past the payment options. I've tried different credit cards 3 times, different browsers...last being incognito mode. Called the cc company to verify my card is fine. They can see the attempts in their system from PM. That was last night. Figured I'd try again today and still not working, I tried it twice. I'm at a loss. Bank suggests it's something up with PM site. Not sure what else I can try....

3 REPLIES 3

@Triguy wrote:

We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

I realize that it may say this in some of the the help literature, but you pasting a comment about how "we" accept credit card makes it sound as if you work for Public Mobile.  The concern with that is that some people will start sending you their information.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AttaLoss wrote:

The activation system will not get past the payment options. I've tried different credit cards 3 times, different browsers...last being incognito mode. Called the cc company to verify my card is fine. They can see the attempts in their system from PM. That was last night. Figured I'd try again today and still not working, I tried it twice. I'm at a loss. Bank suggests it's something up with PM site. Not sure what else I can try....

@AttaLoss  Best to notify the moderator and ask them to add the card for you. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Edit: While waiting for the moderator maybe try the activation again in about an hour using another computer/browser combination.

Need Help? Let's chat.